Version 1.1.0 is out.
OhMemo is very small and compact To-Do list manager. Programs supports the RichTextEditing, links, Text Styles and more. You can create notes with OhMemo. And edit notes in a RichTextBox. Notes seperated in a two groups: Normal and Important.
Click to view more screenshots.
1.1.0 (June 20, 2011)
- Added Rich Text Toolbar
- Added Attached Files option
- Added View/Compact Note List View option
- Added Show Groups option
- Fixed Bug in Tray Icon
- New Help Dialog and Contents
- Minor UI Changes
1.0.1 (May 18, 2011)
- Fixed link "OhMemo Basics" on the main form
- Changed "OhMemo Basics" to "OhMemo Help"
- Small changes on UI
- Added Updater
- Added "Check updates on start" option
- Added 5% transparency to main form
1.0 (May 14, 2011)